Cloud data security - call for discussion participation

Dear Atlassian community members,

Happy February 2021! heart

My name is Ching Lee, a product manager in Enterprise and Migrations team focusing on data management. Our team’s mission is to make sure that your data is secure in Atlassian Cloud.

If data security is on top of your mind as an administrator or security officer, we need your help! We understand that each organization has its own unique way to use our products, and each has its own way of thinking and implementing data security and access control policies. Our solution will need to address customers' needs regardless of size, location, or industry. It is important for us to hear from you and understand how your company thinks about this space and what capabilities and assurances you need from Atlassian in regards to the security of your data. You will have a huge influence on our roadmap and product feature designs.

Please fill out the survey.  Because we cannot track your PII data in our survey, use this link https://calendly.com/clee2/data-security to set up some time for a one-hour discussion with the product team.  If you cannot find a timeslot that works for you, feel free to email me at clee2@atlassian.com. I will set some time up based on your availability. 

Thanks!

Ching Lee

4 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

@Ching Lee - be sure to post in the Trust & Security group if that wasn't already on your list!

Like Ching Lee likes this
Ching Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2021

One update to the post, We cannot collect your email in the survey. So please use this link to set up a meeting with us https://calendly.com/clee2/data-security . Thank you!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

@Ching Lee I see only Wednesday and Thursday, do you have a possibility to have in another week day?

Like Ching Lee likes this
Ching Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2021

@Gonchik Tsymzhitov please email me directly with your availability in the coming weeks. I can set up a discussion outside of the timeslots in Calendly. 

Like Gonchik Tsymzhitov likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events