Two free email courses to help you “level up” your enterprise strategy

Jacob Shepard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2019

image-20190319-184126.png

Hey Enterprise Community,

Scaling. Growth. Innovation. These are topics that play on repeat for any enterprise organization. As your organization grows and tools become increasingly mission-critical, how you handle the increased demand is imperative. We understand that developing a strategy can be difficult, so we created two free email courses to help you.

1) Enterprise Email Course For Scaling Organizations

This course is focused on helping leaders understand how to appropriately and confidently scale their people, practices and tools to stay ahead of growth. From thought leadership to strategic recommendations, we're here to help you reach your growth goals with Atlassian tools and practices. Some of the skills that you will walk away with include (but not limited to):

• How to respond to enterprise trends and stay ahead of growth

• Expertise on scaling IT for success

• Knowledge of Atlassian tools and how they meet your organization’s growth needs

• The ability to scale confidently, simplify complexity, and increase innovation

Learn more here!

2) Enterprise Email Course For Admins

This course enables Atlassian admins to handle the increased demand for Atlassian products in their organization. This includes best practices, technical expertise, and resources to help admins master Atlassian tools at enterprise scale. The course includes:

• Manage your infrastructure to support team growth

• Provide highly available applications for your teams

• Build a migration path to Data Center

• Gain expertise on IaaS deployment options for enterprise scale

Learn more here!

As always we want to hear from you so feel free to comment, share, or ask questions.

2 comments

Comment

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2019

Hello!

Thanks for the article series.
Tell me, please, will there be the same articles for using cloud versions of Atlassian products?

Jacob Shepard
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2019

Hi @Yevhen Rohovets

We don't have a cloud version of this package. Is there something specific around Cloud that you have questions on about?

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 29, 2021

@Jacob Shepard This was posted a while back, but do you know if the contents are still the same? 

Jacob Shepard
Atlassian Team
September 29, 2021

Hi @Çiğdem Büyükaşik yes the content is the same it has not been updated. Is there are certain topic you are interested in I am happy to help point you to the most up to date content.

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 6, 2021

Thank you @Jacob Shepard

I signed up for the free courses and would like to see the content coming for a while. I'll contact you if I have questions!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events