Test logiciel

Jacques Edom FRANCOIS November 6, 2019

Hi everyone!! How to perform the process test with jira, because i want to learn more and improve my test process.

Thank you !!

2 comments

Comment

Cheney Ma [Go2Group]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2019

Hi Jacques,

Jira natively doesn't have 'Testing' concept, it cannot handle Test Case, Executions or Test Plan. If you want to move a QA/Testing team to Jira, you need some Jira app like synapseRT to extend Jira feature to make it work for testing team.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Cheney

Jacques Edom FRANCOIS November 8, 2019

Thx for your comment, but i 'll use TestLink. What do you think? Because it's free?

Marcin Żurawiecki
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 7, 2019

Hello Jacques,

Actually you could try to implement some testing practices in pure Jira, but probably you'll find it cumbersome and not that user-friendly. The best way is to use a dedicated test management app. You'll quite a few interesting solutions on the Atlassian Marketplace. You can try our add-on - TestFLO - Test Management for Jira. It's highly configurable and allows you to implement different testing processes. If you want to why using a Jira app for test management purposes is valuable, you can read our article 4 reasons to use Jira plugins for test management.

Kind regards,
Marcin, Deviniti Team

Jacques Edom FRANCOIS November 8, 2019

Thank you, i want to use TestLink, because it's free. What do you think about?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events