Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team '22 Enterprise Cloud Highlights

Hi Enterprise community,

Hard to believe it’s been almost a month since Team ‘22! We’re so happy that we were able to bring our amazing community of customers, employees, and partners together digitally and in-person.

Team ‘22 was jam-packed with sessions covering a broad spectrum of topics to serve all our customers regardless of where they are in their Atlassian journeys. Even within this Enterprise group where many of you may have similar organizational needs, there are points of difference as well. To help you navigate the Team '22 content, we’ve put together a few focused recaps. For example, those of you who are planning or in the process of a cloud migration might be interested in the migrations recap here. Or, if you are currently on Data Center, you might be interested in this post here.

This post is specifically for those of you who are looking to get even more out of Atlassian Cloud by either deepening existing product usage or expanding to more parts of your organization as you scale your business.

If you’re interesting in deeper product usage, check out:

1. Supercharge your enterprise. From Cloud Premium to Enterprise Cloud and Data Center, learn how Atlassian’s enterprise-grade offerings enable you to meet your business requirements without compromising the efficiency and effectiveness of your teams.

2. More teams, more complexity. Evolve your Jira now! Join an Atlassian Product Manager as he shares different ways you can visualize and track your team's work in Jira Software across multiple teams and workstreams as your organization grows.

3. Break down silos and make better decisions with new analytics capabilities. Atlassian is announced two new capabilities specifically for Cloud Enterprise. Watch the demo to see how Atlassian Data Lake and Atlassian Analytics can give you end-to-end visibility and deliver meaningful insights.

4. Get started with building an agile workflow in Jira Software. Every team is unique, and now it's easier than ever to accurately map your team's way of working in Jira Software. Learn how teams use Jira workflows to increase transparency and manage the progress of complex processes.

If you’re interested in unlocking more parts of your business by expanding product usage and ways of working, I’d recommend:

1. Culture eats strategy for breakfast, plus new products! Watch our Team ’22 keynote session to hear Scott, co-founder and co-CEO, and Anu, COO, discuss why effective teamwork is a critical enterprise need and how to create the culture needed for high-performing teams to thrive and for successful digital transformations.

2. The way teams work has completely changed forever. Watch to see how Atlassian's Open Work Management gives modern teams the best tools, practices, and templates so that every company can operate at startup speed with the impact of an enterprise.

3. Service management teams operate much like legendary bands, but new ways of working stress the seams of traditional ITSM. Learn how Atlassian powers modern development, operations, and business teams by offering the best of both worlds: autonomy with coordination.

4. How remote teams can maximize live collaboration time. Get a look behind the scenes to see how MURAL, a company whose mission is to help other companies make meetings more collaborative, productive, and fun, uses Confluence to share knowledge effectively even when it's asynchronous.

Have a watch and let us know what you think in the comments. All of the sessions are now available on-demand for you to watch again or share with your network. If there’s a specific talk you think this group would enjoy that I missed, let me know and I can add the links here!

All the best,

Alyssa

6 comments

Comment

Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 3, 2022

Thanks for a great write-up, @Alyssa Warren ! I wasn't able to attend TEAM this year, so I have serious FOMO and these resources will help!

Like Dave Liao likes this
Kristján Geir Mathiesen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2022

Thank you @Alyssa Warren 

Like Mandy Ross likes this
Marco Nowak May 4, 2022

Thx

Like Mandy Ross likes this
slaflen May 5, 2022

What is Swoogoo and why would I allow access?

Trying to get info on different ways you can visualize and track your team's work but cannot allow that access due to company's security concerns.

Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 6, 2022

@slaflen Swoogoo is the platform we used for the event, and I think this was mislinked. Please try this link and let me know if you cannot access it. 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 30, 2022

@Alyssa Warren - thank you for the Team '22 recap, and highlighting items that might interest the Enterprise Community! 💪

I attended Team in-person but didn't catch any mention of Data Center from Atlassian[1]. Thanks for including the link to the Future of Data Center (that article had a follow-up AMA which was a little underwhelming...)

As for takeaways from Team, I enjoyed Adaptavist's talk on reducing distractions and increasing productivity. Attending conferences from afar makes it hard to focus - even in-person, there's plenty of engagements to prioritize.

I'm still digesting my notes from Team! Thanks again for the recap.

[1] but Partners and others had plenty to say!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events