Enterprise Examiner Bonus Edition: Security

security.png

Welcome to the Enterprise Examiner bonus edition, where we will highlight content from Atlassian’s intrepid Enterprise bloggers, thought leaders, guest stars, and others. This month, our focus is on security and all the measures we take to keep your and your customers' data safe.

The Next Chapter of Cloud Compliance  We understand that when customers rely on Atlassian to manage the safety of their mission-critical products, they are entrusting us with their brand equity and the privacy of their company and customer data. We’ve devoted the time and resources to fortifying our Cloud Enterprise products with region-specific, enterprise-grade, industry-leading security requirements.

Improve security posture in the federal government IT teams in the federal space know how important it is to keep up with recent upticks in cyberattacks. Use these three IT best practices to help your agency strengthen cybersecurity and meet federal security goals.

How government agencies can use modern practices in the age of cybersecurity Cybersecurity is one of the most important issues US government agencies are facing. For government agencies to be able to attain both security and efficiency at scale, they must adopt modern frameworks – specifically, DevSecOps practices and processes.

Zero Trust security, explained The on-premises “castle-and-moat” security model no longer works in today’s world. By adopting Zero Trust, you can help protect your modern enterprise from modern security risks.

The State of data security and protection in the enterprise With the new landscape of remote work and digital transformation initiatives only accelerating, the question of data protection has never been more central to ensuring enterprise success. Now, enterprise leaders and system admins alike are faced with a challenge: is our data security strategy keeping pace with an increasingly remote workforce?

Stay up to date by joining the enterprise group - click the “Join Group” button on the top right of the page to receive regular notifications of the latest content!

7 comments

Comment

Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2022

I look forward to seeing what comes in here, @Mandy Ross and may even feel the need to add some content of some sort. All the things you cite are bigger and bigger deals every day in every way.

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 25, 2022

Thanks for sharing this post, @Mandy Ross ! Good to see so much efforts being put toward security of their cloud products & customer data, by Atlassian!

Like Mandy Ross likes this
Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 25, 2022

@Mike Rathwell , thank you! I'm so pleased that this resonates. I look forward to your contributions!  

Mandy Ross
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 25, 2022

@Taranjeet Singh thank you! Security is #1!

Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing this. Yes, security is always #1 priority. 

Karthick S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

It is good to know more about Security and how we have to prioritize it! 

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2022

Nice read @Mandy Ross . Thanks for sharing. With all of the recent events in the world my IT team is taking a deeper dive into security. We are all educating ourselves more completely and establishing new security measures. So I am consuming all I can.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events