Don't miss our Government Community Group!

Hey there, Enterprise Group! If you work in the public sector and are looking for more relevant stories, tips, and best practices for using Atlassian products at scale, check out the Atlassian Government Community Group. We designed this group with you in mind, as a space for Atlassian users from the public sector to:

• Connect with peers and discuss industry topics with other Atlassian users and experts

• Learn how to best leverage Atlassian software to meet your unique public sector needs

• Gain insight, tips, and tricks from Atlassian’s own government experts about security, growth at scale, and more

Check it out here and if you like what you see, just click the blue “join” button in the right margin!

11 comments

Comment

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2021

@Mel Policicchio - good highlight!

Following along in the Government group, going to see if it makes sense to cross-post anything in Enterprise...

Like Mel Policicchio likes this
Mel Policicchio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 9, 2021

@Dave Liao Great idea! We have a lot more content coming in the Gov community space this quarter, so there's likely going to be some valuable cross-shares 

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 9, 2021

There will definitely be Enterprise-specific content that's basically Government-adjacent or Government-applicable 😆

Linus Langer November 12, 2021

small local gov't are people too. trello is cool but is confluence better???

Mel Policicchio
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 12, 2021

@Linus Langer Thanks for joining the Government Community! I think you'll find that this group supports the public sector across the board, from state and local all the way to federal teams.

Trello and Confluence are both great tools to help you manage your work in different ways. You can read more about Confluence here or reach out to our government team to learn more. 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Medhat Ahmed November 14, 2021

please let us know how we can contribute on this group

Mel Policicchio
Atlassian Team
November 15, 2021

Thanks for the great question, @Medhat Ahmed! A helpful way to start contributing is by posting an introduction, a quick hello and some info about what you're looking to learn from the Atlassian Government Community. And of course, if you have colleagues you think would benefit from joining, please invite them to share by sending them this link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Government/gh-p/government_gh_0 

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 24, 2021

Awesome group! Thanks for sharing this topic with us. Always necessary to know the best practices.

Mel Policicchio
Atlassian Team
November 29, 2021

Thanks, @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro! Please let me know if there are any topics you'd like to see content on and I'll do my best to share. 

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro November 29, 2021

Thanks, @Mel Policicchio

You talked about compliance and the public sector, both things that I had in mind.

But, I'll let you know when I when you need more details about a specific point.

Thanks! 😃 🙏

Like # people like this
Srinatha T
Atlassian Team
April 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing this. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events