In Search of Guest Speakers - Journey in the Atlassian Cloud, July Event

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

Hi Everyone 👋

We are in the planning stages of our next big Atlassian sponsored event (remote of course) on July 8th 2021 - the event itself will be fully focused on the customer's journey to the cloud. 

Enterprise is a big focus for the event and we would love to exemplify best practice, lessons learned, use cases and more from real-life organisations.

We are looking at running a number of tracks to mark each stage of the migration and encompass these overall points:

• What the IT landscape/department will look like when everything moves to the cloud?
  • Industry/sector use cases 
  • Strategy and cost savings
  • Performance and optimisation
  • ITSM in the Cloud
  • Consolidating Atlassian Cloud
  • Hygiene and maintenance
  • Advanced features
  • Open to other ideas too :)

These can take the forms of live sessions, on-demand sessions, Q&A, fireside chat, panels and more with each session looking to be 20-25 minutes. With this in mind we'd love to see if anyone has an initial interest in being a guest speaker?

If anyone is interested and/or would like to know more please feel free to email me at laura@teamac.io or drop a message below 👇

🌟  Update: The event is open for everyone to register and save their free seat here >> Your Journey with the Atlassian Cloud 2021

5 comments

Comment

Pedro Silva May 24, 2021

Amazing event and good luck @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ !

Like • Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ likes this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2021

Thanks @Pedro Silva ðŸ˜ƒ

Bruce Kozuma May 24, 2021

I'd be happy to share the experience of what my company, Ginkgo Bioworks, has done to migrate to the cloud, and for one project, to migrate from Cloud to Server!

Like • # people like this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2021

Love your company's name - cool website, too!

Like • # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 25, 2021

Hi @Bruce Kozuma, thank you so much for reaching out, I’m thrilled you’re interested in the event!

It would be great to discuss this opportunity further and develop a synopsis on the session. Feel free to drop me an email so we can continue the conversation and perhaps book in a call? You can reach me on laura@teamac.io

I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully working with you for the event!

Like • Dave Liao likes this
Bruce Kozuma May 27, 2021

Laura,

Emailed you!

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 21, 2021

Thank you @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ Best Luck

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
July 30, 2021

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_, if you're thinking of making another edition, let me know! 😎

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2021

Hi @Huwen Arnone, thanks for reaching out! Yes there'll definitely be another on the way 😄 feel free to drop me a message at any point if you'd like to chat further. You can find me at laura@teamac.io 

Like • Huwen Arnone likes this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
August 15, 2021

Perfect, I will!! 😎 Thank you.

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2021

I'm sad I missed this event! @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ if you're organizing a second edition I would love to register.

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 13, 2021

Hi @Svenja Lorenzen never fear we plan to do more events in the future 😄 feel free to drop me a message at any point if you'd like to know more on our events. You can find me at laura@teamac.io 

In the meantime, this event is now available on-demand if you wanted to catch any of the sessions from this years event: https://www.automation-consultants.com/events/your-journey-with-the-atlassian-cloud-2021/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events