What track are you most interested for Team 21?

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2021

With Team 21 quickly approaching what track(s) are you most interested in as someone in Education?  

Why do you feel that track will be beneficial?

As for myself I am interested in the Teams and Culture track and will attend a many of the broadcast I can live for this track.  I believe in creating strong teams with healthy cultures and learning more about how to do this is exciting.  

ITSM and Business Transformation are also something I will try and attend but might have to via on-demand later.

1 comment

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Hi @Brant Schroeder waiting to hear the key takeaways from you post Team 2021.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 4, 2021

@G subramanyam 

My key takeaways from Team 21 are:

• Work / Work Environment is changing.  We have all been a part of it over the pandemic but it was interesting to hear from CEOs of large corporations and how they are embracing this change in the future.
  • Are really like the presentations that talked specifically about changes we are seeing in teams and also how Atlassian and their products are working to support this.
  • Really enjoyed Malcolm Gladwell's talk as well.
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events