Welcome Weekend: What is your preferred learning environment?

Hello everyone! I hope you are well!

Welcome back to the Welcome Weekend post, here I let new users introduce themselves in an interesting way! This post helps new users to start taking part in the Atlassian community posts and contribute!

Ok, let's welcome our new members of this group:

Fabrício Valle Kim Reynolds Abir Hossain Nishan Elena Keith Bower Justin Carson TaneShtorm

I would like to welcome you all to the Atlassian community and its education group.

You can learn to read posts, share your knowledge using posts & comments, Solve issues & Enjoy!

All the best for your journey in this group & in the whole community!

It can be said that the most important aspect in a safe and positive learning environment is the close and harmonious relationship in which the student & teacher concerned understand each other's feelings or ideas and communicate well. To build these types of relationships, the teacher must be interested in the strengths and interests of each student, as well as their difficulties and frustrations. When students see that their teacher can learn from their mistakes and laugh even in times when they are frustrated, students will feel much more comfortable doing the same.

So the question of the week is,

What is your preferred learning environment?

Thanks for being here and reading this post.

Have a nice day! Take care!

1 comment

Comment

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

That's an interesting series of posts @Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM 

My preferred learning environment is always a "class room based set up and physical attendance".

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events