Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the Group

Peter Latvis October 29, 2019

Good morning all.   I'm new to the group.  I'm an application administrator at Babson College and have been actively working toward my Jira Administrator certification.  I've been a Jira/Confluence user for 6 years, and am over seeing a move from a locally hosted instance to Jira/Confluence cloud. 

Any tips that you might have for preparing for certification would be greatly appreciated.  

2 comments

Comment

Pavel Junek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2019

Hi @Peter Latvis,

Welcome to this group!

I've also done ACP-100 and ACP-600 certification. I can recommend you to study Atlassian study materials eg.

Good luck!

Pavel 

Like # people like this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hello @Peter Latvis

I'll piggy-back of  Pavel's comment and add that all engagement you can have in the Migrations community group will help you when you face the move from server to cloud. There are great articles on ecosystem migration and valuable discussions/questions around caveats and issues others face.

🚀Go Cloud!

Like xhevatmimin likes this
xhevatmimin March 2, 2020

Hi ,

Thank you @Pavel Junek 
very nice the below links i was trying Sample Exam Questions i have to interrupt it but i will return again certainly.

Regards

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events