Hi JIRA Users...
Was wondering if anyone out there has thoughts on JIRA practices/strategy to help support documentation and education activities...
* It's often difficult to get developers to enter 'useful' / grammatically correct description of how changes will impact end user workflows and UI...
* Forcing review/entry of such information too early in the workflow or at the wrong points can often pester/interfere with development; often Business Analysts may be in a better position to provide some of this information - that could be leveraged for training/documentation purposes...
Does any know of case-studies, plugins, resources, articles etc. that discuess how JIRA can be used to help support (by automating the collection of information) documentation and training teams - which need to be aware of soon to be released changes ?
I'm trying to understand what has been tried before and avoid the pitfalls that others may have already navigated ?
Hope to hear from someone...
Some of my ideas:
* Push collection of such info. to code review time (Developers in right frame of reference ?) - Crucible ?
* Collect some of this information at early plannning/scheduling stages ?
* Leverage non-development resources... trainers to follow-up ? business analysts ?
Any real-world experience - war stories out there ?
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events