Is anyone using Atlassian products in the classroom?

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone here has experience using the Atlassian Classroom Community License at their institution?

If yes, does your school also have a license for non-classroom use (such as internal for staff only)? How does your school handle having two?

Thanks for any stories you may have!

Sharon

2 comments

Comment

Brian Chabot May 11, 2020

@Sharon Helms

I thought I would respond and see if others have anything else to say. We are not using the classroom license, but it looks like a great idea.

We have a local instance of Jira that we share with the campus. We have a number of projects that are built for some classes. The professor and students use them.

This is good for us as it keeps all projects in one location. Plus we operate on an unlimited license.

If the classroom projects became an issue, then we would look into this as a solution.

Brian

Like Bridget likes this
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
August 10, 2020

Good question, @Sharon Helms ! Have you made any more progress towards this decision for your school? Cheers!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events