Hi everyone

Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2019

Hello,
My name is Boris MBOUMEHANG, and I am a cloud solution's integrator. In fact, I participate since few months now To projects including the integration of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS solutions in technical and non technical teams.
Atlassian products are part of these products, so that's why I am very interested in educational subjects including them.
Hope to discuss with you guys very soon.

Kind regards
Boris

2 comments

Comment

Deleted user April 18, 2019

Hi,  did you tried with Trello?

greeting from Chile.

Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2019

Hi Ariel, 

I have tried Trello outside the scope of my project, and it seems to be a pretty cool tool for project management. But, when I used it, I found it was a little bit complicated because the Kanban dashboard was not built-in. You had to manually create lists corresponding to "In progress" or "Done" state for example, so that cards could be moved from one to another. 

That's why I decided to move to Taiga at that moment (since it was for a personal use and I did not want to pay for a tool). 

But now, I use Jira Software which has built-in Kanban dashboards. 

Hope I answered your question :)

Grettings from France.

Like Deleted user likes this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hello @Boris MBOUMEHANG

As part of the Jira platform team, I am very interested in better understanding how a solutions integrator currently envisions the growth of the Cloud sector of tools vs the Server / Data-center space.

What are the biggest challenges you have faced when facilitating the path to cloud for entreprise customers?

Any learnings we can take to the Atlassian teams?

Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 28, 2020

Hello @Fernando Bordallo , 

First of all, happy new year to you. 

Thank you for giving me the opporutunity to express myself regarding this topic.

From my short experience in the Atlassian's world, I noticed that users want to have a total control on their data (personal data, logs, company's content, etc.). So, their first thinking will be to choose on-premise solutions. 

They will then need solutions that "work as they expect", on both fonctionnal (what the tool is really built for) and non-fonctionnal (authentication, user provisionning, versionning, etc.) sides. So, for example they will need to decide wether they want the editor's changes to be applied immediately, or if they want to keep their current versions. At this point, they will also prefer on-premise solutions.

That said, my role as a Cloud solutions integrator will be to show to my customers the long term impact of choosing the cloud for their solutions. For example:

• for the the control, I ensure that the cloud editor answers to security and data privacy problems (GDPR, Privacy Shield, etc.);
  • for the availability, I ensure that the solutions runs on a high available and scalable platform; that's why I liked the transparency of Atlassian regarding this point (this article for example );
  • for the evolutions, I ensure that the Cloud editor places the customer's needs at the center of all the process, and that everything will be put in place to accompagny the users in that process.

I hope I answered to your questions. 
Boris

Like Fernando Bordallo likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events