Hi all

Peter Christen December 15, 2019

I'm new to this group. As a teacher for IT Information Systems and economic topics I'm interested in using confluence as a presentation and group work tool.

1 comment

Comment

Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

Hello @Peter Christen

Welcome to the group! I personally use Confluence on a day to day basis for:

• personal blogging
  • project management
  • collaborative documentation generation
  • asynchronous meetings

I believe you would have great success making use of it in the education space. Have you gone ahead and started using it in your education spaces?

Peter Christen January 14, 2020

Hi Fernando

I'm just preparing the pages for a project management course which will take place in March. It's definitely a great tool for that. I have seen, that there is a presentation module which shows the pages like a powerpoint slide. Maybe I'll use that, I haven't decided yet really.

Like Fernando Bordallo likes this
Fernando Bordallo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 14, 2020

🤔Interesting. I've never made use of that feature, to be honest. I'll have to take a peek 👀

Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
February 7, 2020

I haven't checked out that module, either! Using it for presentations is a new use to me, but seems like it'd be a lot more professional than my usual "scroll through the pages" format during meetings. Thanks for sharing how you're thinking about using Confluence!

Like Shawn Kessler likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events