cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020 Wins

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2020

2020 was a difficult year for everyone but I felt like educators had different challenges that are unique to our industry.  Reflecting on 2020 and those unique challenges I was glad to be using software that allowed our teams to continue to be successful and assist others.  Jira, Confluence and Jira Service Management was in this group. 

Jira made our transition from on-site to remote work seamless as we were able to continue to use the allocation to monitor and control our projects, ensure that operational work was accomplished and track day to day work.  

Jira service management allowed us to continue to provide excellent customer service.  We have been using this as our primary tool for years but as walk-in support turned to online support we were easily able to keep up and organized through the tool.

Confluence has been a staple for project collaboration, a documentation repository and knowledge base.  As our faculty and students went 100% remote we strengthened our knowledge base and were able to answer critical questions related to this change.  

While new challenges arose we were able to handle them.  Did you have any wins this year, share them below.

1 comment

Comment

Alexander Bondarev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 26, 2020

@Brant Schroeder

I agree with you on 100%!

The move to a remote work has also greatly influenced the development of Atlassian tools (Jira and Confluence) in my Company - many people first started using tools and discovering their capabilities!

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 26, 2020

@Alexander Bondarev I agree I think users have all benefited on learning / discovering additional capabilities of the software.  We have been getting a lot of great feedback in our user group as well with people sharing what they are learning.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events