Education Group Summary - January 2021: Have you done any course at Atlassian University?

Hi everyone, Hope you all are doing well!

Join this group to connect with peers, troubleshoot industry-specific challenges, and swap best practices with teams like yours.

We are at the end of this month which is January. I found that the interaction in this group is quite impressive and saw many new users joining this month.

Here I will share the summary of the post published in this group in this whole month.

Being said that, here are some of the highlights that have been posted this month in Education Group:

Jira | Issue & Project Tracking Software | Atlassian

What I have done in lockdown to help people to learn Jira Software basic? – In this article, you will find some links to the webinar and video tutorials on Jira software basics & this is the 1st article of this group in 2021.

2021A2 - Happy New Year - Welcome To The Education Community Group! – This article is also been published on 1st January to welcome new users of the Tech group on 1st January 2021. It has also got some guidelines link where you can learn about the guidelines of this community.

Jira | Issue & Project Tracking Software | Atlassian

Permissions in Jira Cloud | Jira Permissions (New Video) – If you are a beginner and want to learn about Jira cloud, this article has the link to the video where you can learn about permissions in Jira cloud.

Global Permissions in Jira Cloud (New Video) – If you are new to Jira cloud and want to learn about Global permissions then definitely check it out.

Users, Groups and Roles in Jira Cloud- New video – If you are interested in learning Users, Groups, and Roles in Jira Cloud, definitely check out this article.

Project Permissions in Jira Cloud | Permissions Scheme - New Video From Monika – Are you using Jira cloud and want to learn about project permissions, then check out this article.

Jira Cloud | Slack App Directory

Personal Showcase: digital menu of a school canteen based on Jira (Part I) – If you are new to Jira or want to learn some amazing stuff, you can have a look at this article.

Personal Showcase: digital menu of a school canteen based on Jira (Part II) – This is the second part of the Personal Showcase: digital menu of a school canteen based on Jira series.

Personal Showcase: digital menu of a school canteen based on Jira (last part) – This is the 3rd & the final part of the Personal Showcase: digital menu of a school canteen based on Jira series.

Resources | One Planet Network

Resources for Education group! – In this discussion, many links are being shared to learn multiple Atlassian products.

Introduce Yourself - Dill Mill Gayye -A Home for all DMGians!

Education Group Weekly Welcome Post: Introduce yourself! – This discussion has been started for welcoming new users to join throughout the 3rd week of this month & year. Just visit the article and introduce yourself.

Welcome Weekend: What's your favorite Trello power-up? – This is the weekend titled/themed discussion for new users who joined in the 4th week of this month or year. You can introduce yourself if you haven't done yet.

szabo-viktor-4QmSdCP4bhM-unsplash.jpg

How about to collect an youtube channels with education content? - In this discussion, you will find a few youtube resources related to educational content.

I hope this is a quite informational summary of this month.

What kind of training does Atlassian offer?

Now it’s time for an interesting question Have you done any course at Atlassian University?

Have a nice day!

2 comments

Comment

Pritam Das February 6, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal - SaMnice article. i haven't done any course from atlassian university but i might be doing this year.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal - SaM
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021

Hi @Pritam Das ,

Thanks for sharing your opinion and I will definitely ask you to do a course on Atlassian university because at Atlassian university you get the best courses for Atlassian products.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events