2021A2 - Happy New Year - Welcome To The Education Community Group!

Hi Everyone on the Tech community group!

This is @Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM and you can ignore the 1st few characters from the title because it was just for me to analyze and track things easily, being said that this is the second article that I’m going to publish in 2021!

Now let me share a random quote on this new year’s occasion

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”

By the way, I’m going to share these quotes on every article to motivate every reader of my articles till 10th January, after that I’ll try something different! 🙂😋

Now let me come to the point, this is a way to welcoming new users with a weekly @ mention to this group! We will be continuing this article every week if there was a new user who joined this group to make the user confident that the user is in the right place to learn, share, solve.

@Racu lana @Philippe Julien @Leah Hodges @Jan Sprangers @Joseph Gillian @Denique Ogilvie @Deophister makanga @Lori Shaffer @SPATEL @Poonam Giri @4greatthings @shari.depauw94 @Vilma Daug @Sandra @Imran Khan @Lee Mandleberg @Murimi Ngari @ADAMU MUHAMMAD MUHAMMAD @Sinem KÖSEBAY 

Make sure you read these guidelines:

If you have a question for the group then ask a question or start a discussion you can use this card/button in the group!

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 4.07.48 PM.png For more information: Read this Article

(Make sure you write an article only when you want to write an article. Don't write an article for asking a question or starting a discussion!)

This is a roundup of the resources I have to help you navigate the community. So, if you are a new member of this community make sure you read these guides & FAQ:

• Community guidelinesThese are our rules of engagement, aka how to make sure your account doesn't get suspended or banned.
  • FAQ: Covers frequently asked questions about the community and how it works.
  • Voice and tone guideTo give you a sense of our general vibe. 

Make sure to comment down below so that you can earn some cool badges, points, & kudos as well, maybe something more too. A lot of awesome awarding system has been introduced in the community for everyone!

(I'm not providing any points or badges, it was Atlassian community who is giving these awards to all members who stay active in this community and continue contributing!)

1 comment

Comment

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2021

@Soumyadeep Mandal Happy New Year, Nice Article.

I like this one "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." :)

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events