cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic Tuesday: Women's March

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2019

48369155_2226014514078482_287880022784475136_n.jpg

The third annual Women's March will be this weekend. In the past, we've had millions of participants show up and fight for women's rights. I personally love seeing the different signs and cool t-shirts. I'm wondering if anyone in the community has ever been part of a march? Or a protest? Any tips or tricks? I'd be happy to hear your stories and see pictures. 

3 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2019

@Mary Ramirez Marching has been a really great way for me to feel like my voice is being heard, in a time where silencing dissenters feels like the norm. I marched in D.C. in January following the election and in New York as well.

march 01.png

Like # people like this
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2019

Saw this one on Facebook. 

11F8C2D4-CB74-4A76-86A0-CAC0EC9367FF.jpeg

Like # people like this
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2019

ha. good one!

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2019

49855735_2327067357325754_8265824737662337024_n.jpg

I saw a lot of great signs in Phoenix. This is my fav <3

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events