Topic Tuesday: March is Women's History Month

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 12, 2019

Did you know....?

WomensHistoryMonth2b.jpg

All 31 days in March are dedicated to the amazing women who have paved the way for us! I'd like to dedicate this post to all of the awesome women who have inspired us to do the unthinkable. 

Comment below with your fav women! Whether it's your mom or a famous person. Anyone can inspire us. 

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2019

women tee.jpg

I think I need to own this shirt because it becomes more and more true every day. I'm lucky to work on a team consisting of smart, strong women, and I even started a Slack channel at Atlassian where women across the org can come together and talk about issues and topics that matter most to us. My strong foundation was, of course, built by my mom, who worked very hard to ensure my sister & I felt supported and loved. I draw inspiration from female entrepreneurs like Jen Rubio of Away, and have made a concerted effort to read more from female authors (a recent fave was "We Are Never Meeting in Real Life" by Samantha Irby). 💫

Like carolyn french likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events