Recommended Reads: Categorized by seven Wellness Dimensions

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Each resource is categorized according to seven wellness dimensions:

English titles

French titles

Physical (sleep)

The sleep revolution: Transforming your life, one night at a time

La révolution du sommeil : transformez votre vie, nuit après nuit

Physical (fitness)

The one-minute workout: Science shows a way to get fit that's smarter, faster, shorter

Exercices pour la maison ou le travail : anatomie et mouvements

Social

Talking to strangers: What we should know about people we don't know

Comment parler à tout le monde : devenir un as de la communication pour réussir dans la vie et se faire des amis

Financial

Earn, spend, save: The savvy guide to a richer, smarter, debt-free life

Votre argent, votre liberté : les principes clés qui vous permettent de mieux gérer vos finances

Intellectual

Memory improvement: How to improve your memory and concentration tremendously within 2 weeks and change your life for good; your ultimate guide to developing superhuman memory

Comment développer une mémoire extraordinaire : l'art d'organiser sa pensée pour ne plus rien oublier

Occupational

Making work work: The positivity solution for any work environment

Déstressez-vous au travail : exercices et solutions pratiques

Emotional

Fully human: 3 steps to grow your emotional fitness in work, leadership, and life

Booster mon intelligence émotionnelle : faire de mes émotions une nouvelle force

Spiritual

Meditation is not what you think: Mindfulness and why it is so important

Méditer jour après jour : 25 leçons pour vivre en pleine conscience

1 comment

Comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

I can't seem to get that first column lined up.

Like Jessica likes this
Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 21, 2020

I think the tables we can do in the community was built assuming the first column is a number. You cannot even have a short work like "week" as the title of that column.

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2020

Thanks Kat, I didn't realize. Thanks for letting me know.

Like Jessica likes this
Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2020

Maybe add another column and leave Column 1 blank?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2020

Thanks @Darryl St_ Pierre I tried that but it still kept the second column the way it is. When I look at it via phone it displays fine.IMG_0154.jpgIMG_0153.jpg

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2020

::facepalm emoji: The other amusing thing is that it displays very nicely in the post's notification email.

Regardless, another great post to your credit Jodi!

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2020

Thanks so much @Darryl St_ Pierre :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events