Policy at a Glance: Sex and Gender information practices

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2020

The government of Canada has issued new policy for federal departments to modernize their sex and gender information practices. Check out the summary:

D-eZkDEWwAElUf5.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2020

+1
Maybe more companies should start mentioning preferred "gender pronouns" instead of identifying the sex on the employee database, it would be a good place to start.

Like # people like this
sam pomkjiu June 12, 2021

I only have sex with people for whom I have feelings. I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years now. We began sexual relations only a year later, after we met. Now we even try something new in sex and use sex toys. We recently bought something like pico bong. It is important for me that the relationship is built on trust and respect for the wishes of the partner. Whatever our gender differences are, I believe that, first of all, ses should remain adequate people.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events