Open Your Mind... to this great video!

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2019

Recently a friend of mine posted this exceptionally awesome video on LI.... I really love it!

Being a British heterosexual Caucasian male, who is tall, has a booming, commanding voice, comes from a well to-do family, spent his youth at private school, his adolescence at a top university and is both athletic and creative with a strong self-confidence (and ego to boot), it won't come as a surprise to you that life is pretty easy for me.

Up until my late twenties, I used to find it so hard to relate to those that have a natural struggle in life; be it through the colour of their skin, their accent, the way they look.... or whatever it may be.

But then I learned later in life that I don't have to relate...

I just have to support those who don't have it so easy. Be part of the greater good!
Help stimulate harmony amongst us all, be a driving force in diversity and ensure that others less fortunate than me feel included and probably most importantly, that they feel valued.

And above all be something that has always come naturally: the kind and caring person that I love to be.

I am always shocked how people treat each other in this world. It amazes me that in this life we do not all live in great harmony and it makes me sad 😢
This is why I feel so strongly about advocating diversity and inclusion and love seeing videos and other media just like this one.
It is really awesome! ❤💕😍🙌

ENJOY !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6eqOBOqESM

1 comment

Comment

Kerry Wano November 5, 2019

That was an awesome video! Thanks for sharing!

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 8, 2019

Welcome Kerry !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events