I Matter. You Matter. We Matter.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2019

HOPE. CULTURE. STRENGTH.

We Matter is an Indigenous youth-led and nationally registered non-profit organization committed to Indigenous youth support, hope and life promotion. Their founding project is the We Matter Campaign – a national multi-media campaign in which Indigenous role models and allies from across Canada submit short video, written and artistic messages sharing their own experiences of overcoming hardships, and communicating with Indigenous youth that no matter how hopeless life can feel, there is always a way forward

Here is the website with additional information:

https://wemattercampaign.org/

2 comments

Comment

Darryl St_ Pierre
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc  you're not only a Community Leader, you're a Diversity Champion! I love seeing all the items you post (even though I haven't had time to consume them all). If you're attending Summit 2020, would be honored to meet you and shake your hand. :)

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2019

Thank you so much @Darryl St_ Pierre your comments brightened my day! I am still not sure if I will be at summit, but I really hope I can make it happen. Would love to meet you in-person! :)

Like Darryl St_ Pierre likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2019

Nice post Jodi ! ! 💖👏🌟

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 2, 2019

Thanks Andy! I love the initiative, there are some great toolkits for teachers: https://wemattercampaign.org/toolkits/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events