• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

I Matter. You Matter. We Matter. Edited

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Dec 01, 2019

HOPE. CULTURE. STRENGTH.

We Matter is an Indigenous youth-led and nationally registered non-profit organization committed to Indigenous youth support, hope and life promotion. Their founding project is the We Matter Campaign – a national multi-media campaign in which Indigenous role models and allies from across Canada submit short video, written and artistic messages sharing their own experiences of overcoming hardships, and communicating with Indigenous youth that no matter how hopeless life can feel, there is always a way forward

Here is the website with additional information:

https://wemattercampaign.org/

2 comments

@Jodi LeBlanc  you're not only a Community Leader, you're a Diversity Champion! I love seeing all the items you post (even though I haven't had time to consume them all). If you're attending Summit 2020, would be honored to meet you and shake your hand. :)

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Dec 02, 2019

Thank you so much @Darryl St_ Pierre your comments brightened my day! I am still not sure if I will be at summit, but I really hope I can make it happen. Would love to meet you in-person! :)

Like Darryl St_ Pierre likes this
FUN MAN ANDY Community Leader Dec 02, 2019

Nice post Jodi ! ! 💖👏🌟

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Dec 02, 2019

Thanks Andy! I love the initiative, there are some great toolkits for teachers: https://wemattercampaign.org/toolkits/

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you