Hello D&I Group

Peter DeWitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2019

Hello everyone,  just found this group and was excited that it existed! The company I work has decided that Diversity & Inclusion (or Inclusion & Diversity as we call it) should be core to who we are as a company and that we should be a leader in the technology workspace in this area. That said, I have learned (and continue to learn) so much in this area over the last year our so. I hope to be able to add to the learning journey with this group and even share some of the things we are doing here at Relativity! -pjd

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2019

@Peter DeWitt Love that, Peter! @Jodi LeBlanc and @Mary Ramirez always post a lot of thought-provoking content. 😄

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2019

Thanks @Erica Moss :) Hi @Peter DeWitt , that's wonderful to hear! I look forward to your D&I posts and learning from you :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events