Gloria Ojukwu

Gloria Ojukwu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2020

Hello all, 

I am a product/project manager in Nigeria. I am an advocate for women in tech. I am here to meet and connect with awesome people. 

Regards,

Gloria Ojukwu

2 comments

Comment

Dave_Liao May 27, 2020

Welcome, Gloria! 👋

Are there any groups in Nigeria that promote women in technology? I have an associate who helps a lot with the Women in Agile (https://womeninagile.org/) in the US!

Gloria Ojukwu
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 27, 2020

Thanks Dave for the warm welcome. There are communities as such here in Nigeria. We have HERTECHTRAIL(Twitter: @hertechtrail) of which I am one one the executives. I am also an Ambassador at Women Tech Makers in my community. We currently are open to sponsorships and partnerships @hertechtrail, please let me know what we need to do to receive support.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Gloria.

Like Dave_Liao likes this
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2020

Welcome Gloria 👋👋👋

Like # people like this
Gloria Ojukwu
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2020

Thank you @Vero Rivas  for the warm welcome

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events