'Find Your Voice' - All Abilities Choir!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2020

True to the groups’ ethos and tagline, the 'Find Your Voice' choir really is a ‘celebration of human spirit’. The choir comprises of over 150 individuals of all abilities, from all corners of South-West Victoria. The choir, run entirely by volunteers, harnesses the power of community for joy & connection through music. A wise person once said, “Speaking comes from the mind, singing comes from the soul”. And there are few choirs with as much soul as the ‘Find Your Voice’ All-Abilities Choir!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHX-fn3IWYY&feature=youtu.be 

1 comment

Comment

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2020

Gosh! This is so inspiring @Jodi LeBlanc .
Being connected to it myself, I understand the inspiring impact music has on people.

Are you connected to his in any way or form ? or know someone who does ?
I am actually thinking on the lines of doing something like this for my city. Would love to connect with people to know more about this.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2020

Wow that is great to hear @Sajit Nair - I am not connected with the group, I just thought it was super inspiring. Here is the contact info and website:

Tom Richardson; Musical Director findyourvoicechoir@gmail.com

Kylie Thulborn; Choir Co-ordinator allabilitiesadvocacy@hotmail.com

https://www.findyourvoicechoir.com/

Like Sajit Nair likes this
Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 2, 2020

Thank you so much @Jodi LeBlanc
I will reach out to them directly. :)
Will share how it turns out.

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 3, 2020

That's awesome @Sajit Nair , I look forward to hearing from you about it.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events