Difference. The only thing we all have in common.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2020

While travelling recently I was walking to my flight, and always enjoy looking at the HSBC Bank posters down the long hallways while standing in the lineup. This one caught my eye.

IMG_0264.jpg

Difference. The only thing we all have in common. 

Also, ,the tagline: we strive to create a workplace where diversity thrives - it's in our DNA. Together we thrive.

I like how they are aiming to create conditions not just for people to be accepted, but for them to thrive.

1 comment

Comment

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 26, 2020

I love it!

It says a bit more when you realize that there is a bat hanging around too; even among birds there are some mammals, and as creatures of flight we are still "We" not "Birds and Mammals"

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 26, 2020

Well said @Scott Theus - love how your mind works and found an even deeper meaning to the photo.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events