December coffee break: Something lighthearted - seasonal/festive greetings

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 3, 2020

Let's share some of our differences here, and likely spot similarities with other people from around the world.

Do you use any special greeting at this time of year?

My December repertoire includes:

• Season's greetings
  • Wishing you a safe and enjoyable festive season
  • (in text only so I don't butcher the pronunciation) Meri Kirihimete - Merry Christmas in Māori

3 comments

Comment

Joe Tong
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 4, 2020

"Wishing you a great holiday - how ever you celebrate this season."

Everyone celebrates an event differently - Thanksgiving in the US is a good example.  Most have a meal but what's on the table can vary.  

nice light hearted question, thanks I needed that this week :)

Like Kat Warner likes this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2020

Hm, my go to is always "Happy Holidays" but I suppose I should start to spice it up a little bit :D 

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2020

This time it's really special - first time we won't be with family for over 38 years.... we sent cards and printed our faces (doing funny faces) so that we will be around anyway!

So I can say our seasons greetings include grimaces this year to make the best of it 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events