Le Franglish!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2020

Canada has two official languages: English and French. You can’t read this article si t’es pas bilingue. Es tu capable de read deux langues en same temps?

EIXojwtXUAI2j5n.jpg

What is your country's official language(s)?

2 comments

Comment

Magic Mike
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2020

Thanks Jodi, I was hopping to have a lazy day... my brain is burning now and not from the fever... For real, ces derniers temps, I see youngsters à Paris switching de langue comme you ride le metro ...

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 29, 2020

LOL too funny @Magic Mike - sorry to get your brain exploding this weekend when you were hoping for a lazy day :)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 1, 2020

I can (mostly) read this poster. Clearly high school French still lurks in my brain somewhere.

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 2, 2020

That's awesome, I am sure everything you learned is still in your mind, just may need to use it more and it will all come back to you :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events