It's me Monika from India

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2021

Hi All,

Let me introduce myself to this group.

My Name is Monika Rani and I live in India. I am a YouTuber, entrepreneur and Atlassian products lover 😊. I love to share my knowledge with others and that's why I create videos on Youtube. Here are my playlists where you can learn the basics of Jira Software and Jira Permissions.

Jira Software Tutorials: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaFzfwmPR7_KEFu3-mvdxQC4gsoiEOMNu

Jira Permissions: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaFzfwmPR7_JO4uOAhb_mN1CUrmoWtgTZ

Please have a look if you want.

Cheers

Monika

5 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2021

Welcome to the group @Monika Rani ! That is a great initiative that you share Atlassian tools knowledge via YouTube.

Like Monika Rani likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 30, 2021

Thank you @Taranjeet Singh 

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2021

Hi @Monika Rani - warm welcome! Very inspiring

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 31, 2021

Thank you @Fabienne Gerhard 

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 2, 2021

I have so much respect for people who share their knowledge @Monika Rani 👋🏼

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2021

Hi @Monika Rani 👋 welcome to the group!

Like Sarah Preston likes this
Pedro Silva May 19, 2021

Thanks for sharing  @Monika Rani 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events