HTT: Emmy Nominations

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 17, 2018

I'm from Los Angeles and my family works in the entertainment biz, so I'm especially invested in having diverse nominees for annual awards shows!

The Emmy Award nominations just came out, and set a nominations record for diverse performances, including Sandra Oh being the first Asian actress nominated for lead in a drama series. (Killing Eve, and her performance in it, are both awesome.) @Alice M this is a must-watch for you.) 

Dh6l9I1WsAEhe-W.jpg

I'm also thrilled to see noms for Donald Glover, Kenan Thompson (his first one for SNL!), and national treasure Tituss Burgess. But there's so many good ones!

So, what nominations are you excited to see here? Who are you rooting for?

2 comments

Comment

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 18, 2018

@Michele Lim [cPrime], as a comedian I would love to know your opinion of this year's noms! Are you as excited as I am about Aidy Bryant and Kenan Thompson? :) 

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2018

I loved Sandra Oh in Grey's Anatomy - keep my fingers crossed for her

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events