D&I: Puzzle

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2019

I saw this visual that would be great for a poster or presentation to help explain diversity and inclusion. 

Diversity: puzzle pieces in all shapes, sizes and colours etc 

Inclusion: where the puzzle pieces come together as one (embracing the unique differences) and accepting each other for who they are. Enabling people to be themselves fully.

div incl puzzle.png

1 comment

Comment

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2019

What happened to green...? and pink! ?? 😵☠ Are they not included!?

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2019

You are so observant! Wow I wonder what did happen to green and pink - not as good of an example of inclusion after all. 

Dara October 8, 2019

Or maybe green and pink didn't want to be part of the group hug and the rest respected that boundary? :p

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 11, 2019

Love your thinking @Dara :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events