Authentic Self

Ram Koner October 8, 2018

We need to ensure that our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions must be consonance with each of these elements of behavior to be authentic. Take for example; Mahatma Gandhi defined 'integrity' by saying and meaning what he felt, thought, spoke, and acted upon something. And in my view that is the way to being authentic. Thanks

1 comment

Comment

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2018

Have you seen the #InclusionStartsWithI video done by Accenture employees in the UK? It is very powerful and talks about our biases and blindspots.  As humans, we all want to be able to able to be ourselves without judgement and be included.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g88Ju6nkcg

Aaron Williams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2018

That is a great video, I hadn't seen it before but I'll be sharing it to my HR director who is all about providing a diverse and inclusive workspace for all!

I do, however, question the choice of music... I didn't feel like it was the right fit, but I can't think of another piece that would be better placed either.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2018

That's great to hear Aaron, such an inspiring video :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events