users unable to attachment the documents to issues

prabhukumar April 6, 2017

Hi Team ,

yesterday at 1.00 PM , one of my project members is unable to perform the bulk task upload/comment or attach at documet to the issue .

I have checked the permission  scheme he is having the access too.

Still i dont understandard why he is unable to upload . Is it like any services down in Jira cloud version at that time .

Thanks,

Prabhukumar

7 answers

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2017

In the past people put "Questions" here and thought this was support. We aren't support, we're simply a Q&A forum. I wasn't sure if you were getting the help you needed.

0 votes
prabhukumar April 7, 2017

Thanks  Sam for your correct guidance 

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2017

https://atlassian.statuspage.io/ is always a good place to check when issues like this occur.

According to the 'Past Incidents' listed there, there were some issues recently with 'media services' (i.e. the part of Atlassian's network that deals with attachments).

Details about this incident are here: https://atlassian.statuspage.io/incidents/ntr7qbtjg0bp

I would guess that your user might have been affected by this.

If you are the admin on a JIRA/Confluence Cloud instance, it's worth subcribing to status updates so you are notified when Atlassian reports or updates incidents that might affect you. You can do this using the [Subscribe to Updates] button at https://atlassian.statuspage.io/

0 votes

Now it is working fine . But yesteraday at 1.00 PM the issue occured . 

Because i am using cloud version . so i am unable to check the Logs .

I have requested atlassian support team to help me in this .

To get some idea , i have posted my query here .

But the people who are in this community are request me to rasie a ticket . what a strange thing here !!!

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2017

Gotcha -- I'm not aware of issues and my Cloud instance allows me to attach files, I just tried.

0 votes

i have already raised a request 

0 votes
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2017

It would be best to go to get support.atlassian.com to get help for this. 

Suggest an answer