It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

service desk customer portal update search

We've been using Service Desk for a few months now tied in with Jira.   We're getting complaints from customers not being able to search for their tickets. 

They have the option of

• "Open Tickets"  
  • "Any Tickets"
  • "Closed Tickets". 

The problem is that Open means "open" , it's apparently a literal value somewhere that I can't find.  We have other status' like in progress or waiting on customer, in development.     So now the customer 99% of the time just chooses "Any" but that gives them all their tickets from the beginning of time and now they have to filter through.   I haven't had much luck w/ my current Jira Admin's trying to track down where the information is configurable for the customer portal.   I'd love some feedback or direction. 

SD Requests.png

0 comments

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

How does your team celebrate a win?

Hi Everyone! Last Friday, myself and a couple others on my team had a last night as we successfully completed a Jira Server to Cloud Migration.  This took months of planning, testing, and commu...

90 views 3 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you