Lost all rights too?

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2017

Prior to the upgrade of answers.atlassian.com i had a ton of unanswered threads, now deleted. I had admin-rights allowing me to remove spam, now gone. I had the ability to disable users that just registered to spam, also lost.

This is a going away letter. I will stop supporting this community now.

3 comments

Comment

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2017

Wow, don't even have permission to edit/delete my own posts anymore.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2017

A number of us have pointed out that Atlassian have made some bad mistakes on this move, including ignoring people who should have been properly consulted on being "champions" or something. 

One of my complaints named you as someone I'd spotted being ignored.

license management March 28, 2018

Jonas Andersson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 29, 2018

Hi Nic,

Long time no see :) Thank you so much for sticking out for me, appreciated.

Kindest regards!

Jonas

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 28, 2018

@Jonas Andersson we've made a lot of improvements since you left a year ago, and our door is always open! You should be able to edit your posts now as well. 

license management March 28, 2018

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
March 29, 2018

@license management your username is very misleading as it implies you are from Atlassian -- can you please update it ASAP to avoid confusing our users? Thanks!

license management April 2, 2018

You are the first to be confused by it, but sure.. Better?

license management April 2, 2018

I did change it, but this subdomain didnt update it.. Should i open a case with atlassian to resolve this, or will it solve itself?

Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2018

I think the sync of changes to your Atlassian ID takes some time to be reflected on all connected platforms/portals, even days. At least that's what I experienced when I changed my user name.

Monique vdB
Community Manager
April 3, 2018

@license management yeah you have to log all the way out and back in again, and even then it takes some time for all our nodes to clear the caches. But thank you for changing it -- much appreciated :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events