Logging In

Haley Mallette May 22, 2018

I have tried to reset my password when the link is sent to me, however it will not allow me to.  Please help.

2 comments

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2018

It is very important to understand how user management is done in your firm in the first place. Or are you on Cloud ?

We are not on cloud.  We had an IT firm come in and set us up, so I do not what type of user management you are asking about.

This site can’t be reached

stride.desktop.atlassian.io’s server IP address could not be found.

• Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

This is the error message we are getting.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2018

Do you have anyone there who is your JIRA Admin or has admin privileges ?

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2018

Oh ! is it STRIDE ?

Yes it is Stride

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2018

I've tagged it as STRIDE - I'll let someone else comment on it. But yes - pass us some more information.

Do you see the login page at all ? Or the address displays error as you hit it on chrome - explorer - whatever you use.

The login page shows up, and when we went to reset the password and hit the link for it to send, it shows up and when we put in a new password it directs us to the error page i put above.

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2018

I think you are on CLOUD - STRIDE does not have on-premise version at the moment.

I'd suggest you to raise a ticket to Atlassian. In the mean time, if you want - can you share the reset password url here if you wish ?

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 22, 2018
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 24, 2018

@Haley Mallette Did you figure it out ?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events