Issues with JIra versions and reports

Ian Harris March 22, 2018

I am using Atlassian Jira (server) v7.3.2, and I am having some issues around the use of versions, which I am hoping you can help with...

Q1. I have created a version, and associated some issues with it. The version has a start date and an end date. I have looke dat the "version report" but its functionality looks limited, and it seems unable to scale the x-axis of the graph (time) correctly. I expected to see the x-axis calibrated between the start and end dates specified in the version - instead it seems to show everything across a single day?

Q2. I really wanted to be able to use the "Road Map" and "Change log" options to be able to view the predicted progress of the version, but neither of these reports appears to be visible in the version I am using (and yes, I have enabled the "fix for version field". How can I access these reports, and if Atlassian has removed them, what is the point of having versions?

1 comment

Fazila Ashraf
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2018

Hi @Ian Harris

I think what you are looking for is in 'Release notes' -> https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/creating-release-notes-802592502.html and not in version report..

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events