The implementation is mostly, testing software features before moving to production, creating documentation, providing customer training, moving code to production, updating final documentation and final regressive testing.
Does Jira provide the visibility across my internal cross functional teams and with the external customer with:
- major milestones and supporting tasks
- time lines (estimated and actual)
- asset allocation (staff and available work hours)
- project task interdependencies and sequencing
- reports for tracking current and projected task completions, milestone executions and estimated vs. actual project status.
You may have visited your profile and seen a tab called badges. (If not, click on your avatar and View profile > Badges will get you there.) But what do the happy little circles mean,...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot