Infusing the Atlassian Products with Intelligent Features

JData
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2017

Hi Atlassian Community,

Here is a quick open question...

What 'smart' (AI) feature would you love to see in the Atlassian products in the near future?

(A few ideas: personalized search, chatbot capabilities, delay prediction in JIRA, intelligent notification system, better recommendations, ...)

Feel free to be creative! Can't wait to see your answers!

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2017

Proper search balancing in Confluence (in the UI so you don't have to write plugins for it), along with drill-down/narrowing search.  You need that fixed so that you can do the more important one - federated search, so I can go to one place to look for pages, issues, code, pull requests, build results, chats, people and help.  A decent AI would help with searches a LOT

Hipchat built into other applications so I don't have to leave them to chat, and AI helpers to know when I should calm down, stop swearing, pick up on things that might be urgent.  A chat "Personal Assistant" if you like.

Edit - sorry, started writing that with AI in mind and wandered totally off-topic and removed all the AI related stuff!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events