It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can we integrate our online wordprocessor with Atlassian Edited

Any tutorial or help guide to integrate our online wordprocessor with Atlassian

1 comment

Nic Brough Community Leader Mar 29, 2018

What do you want from "integration"?  What are you trying to achieve?

To allow Atlasssian Users use our Editor to create or edit documents.

Ok, when you say "documents", do you mean Confluence pages, or Confluence and/or Jira attachments?

Confluence pages preferably.Will be happy to integrate with both.Also any content on how it works will help. 

There are two options for Confluence pages really:

1.  https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-a-webdav-client-for-confluence-148044.html - it will let you do the basics, but you won't really be able to use the full power of Confluence, unless your system can hook into the collaborative editing, and fully understand how Confluence macros work

2. Write an add-on that replaces the Confluence editor with yours.  I really wouldn't recommend that, as it's a lot of work for massively reduced functionality.

Thanks for your detailed reply.

Can I get details on Option 2 , WebDAV does not suit us?

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Off-topic

How does your team celebrate a win?

Hi Everyone! Last Friday, myself and a couple others on my team had a last night as we successfully completed a Jira Server to Cloud Migration.  This took months of planning, testing, and commu...

50 views 3 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you