Confluence.atlassian.com is down: 503 error (8-June)

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2017

Confluence.atlassian.com is unreachable, I'm getting 503 pages. The Atlassian Status page has no information. This occurring for the Documentation pages.

I assume support is aware of this? Any updates or ETA on a fix?

Thanks for any info you can provide!

3 comments

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2017

The server's up now. You can see the actual system status here: 

http://status.atlassian.com/

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2017

It may have been up, but it's down again. New error screen though:

Error 503 Service Unavailable

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:
XID: 1564232204    

Varnish cache server

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2017

The only status I see is regarding Kanban boards. I'm just trying to access JIRA documentation for 7.3.3 via the atlassian support site.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/alldoc/atlassian-documentation-32243719.html

Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2017

yes, you're right. They seem to have some problems. But I hope, they have some monitoring tools on that...

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 8, 2017

Status page has been updated and they are working on the problem. Thank you Atlassian!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events