Can't find "Default Loggers" in Jira Cloud

Igor Fedoseev June 11, 2018

Hi,

Some add-ons create log file. So I can't find Default Loggers section. Could you help me please?

I found it in jira-server https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/logging-and-profiling-802592962.html , but I need it for Jira Cloud.

2 comments

Comment

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2018

HI @Igor Fedoseev

Welcome to the community!

Default Loggers section means are you looking for the log files which was created by jira application.

if yes. then please see the <Jira_HOME>/log directory here you will find all the logs.

Igor Fedoseev June 11, 2018

Hi @Yogesh Mude ,

I use Jira Cloud. I don't an access to the server.

Yogesh Mude
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2018

Sorry, that was my mistake!

you need to contact with Atlassian Support for this.

Paulo Alves June 18, 2018

Hi Igor Fedoseev,

Are you sure that some add-ons create a log file that you can access on the Jira Cloud instance? Some apps can create log files indeed, but they aren't related with the Jira instance itself. The Jira Cloud uses a different architecture from the Server version, and add-on isn't running on the instance, but somewhere else on the Cloud provider.

Although, I would like to know if it's possible to get logs from Jira Cloud instances (not from apps).

Kind regards,
Paulo Alves.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events