It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Agility Board crashses when new issue is created

When a new issue is created, the agility board crashes and has to refresh.

1 comment

Hi Runik,

Can you provide any more details about what exactly happens, e.g. error message, does the page hang, etc.

Additionally, are you using Cloud or an On site instance of Jira?

Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 2.25.05 AM.pngSure. We are using JIRA cloud. The board currently is grouped by assignee. If I add an issue to a different user, I get the above message. If I refresh the page, the issue exists and can be moved normally. I'm getting the same message as if I create an issue assigned to me and move it to someone else.

You mentioned assigning it to a different user. Does this happen when you assign it to yourself?

If I assign it to myself, the issue is created with no error. However, if another user assigns the task to himself, the error appears.

Can you share the JQL query you’re using to define the Board/Quick Filters?

I'm not sure the new Agility board allows me to see the JQL query that Atlassian creates. I haven't created any quick filters

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Jira

[Survey] Development tools and DevOps - share your thoughts!

Hey Community! I work at Atlassian in product marketing and we are conducting a survey to better understand how people feel about their development tool chain and DevOps. We would love if you could...

37 views 0 0
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you