Answering Questions Challenge from 25 April 2020 ACE

Deepti Jain
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2020

Hey Guys,

If you are from ACE: Let’s make reporting easy with Jira, and this whole ACE fun by ending with Quiz, then all you have to do is:

1. Go to community.atlassian.com

2. From dropdowns on top, select 'Questions' and 'Trending'.

3. Answer the questions you like

4. Take a snapshot of your answer, and post them in the comment of this post.

We shall analyze the posts and top correct responses will be given cool swags.

xo

5 comments

Comment

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2020

@Deepti Jain  nice game

Like Deepti Jain likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 25, 2020

Hello @Deepti Jain ,

I am not able to join the meeting on zoom. it's showing "host has another meeting in progress" 

Deepti Jain
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2020

I am sorry there was problem due to the internet issues, but then you confirmed your presence. So happy to have you there :)

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2020

@Deepti Jain  we can post our answers here when they got accepted? or we can post without acceptance too.

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2020

post it anyhow.. Answers get accepted by community leaders or people who have posted the questions.

Sajit Nair
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2020

@Deepti Jain @meghna_singh 

Are Community leaders eligible for the challenge ?
:D

Like # people like this
meghna_singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2020

Everyone is welcome :) 
More answers, more engagement, more power to the community, more badges, also more swag HAHA 

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 25, 2020

Hi @Deepti Jain & @meghna_singh ,

Here are my 2 answers one is accepted and for another one, I am waiting for the person's reply who posts the question.

monika-rani-answer first.PNG

monika-rani-second-answer.PNG

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2020

The second answer is also accepted :)

monika-rani-second-answer.PNG

Deepti Jain
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2020

Awesome @Monika Rani  you rock. I am going to share this with our members in next Virtual event. And you for sure deserve #SWAG. All us to get back to you asap. This is new contest, so a lot is still brewing. But it is sure that you will get Swag <3

Cheers,

Deepti

Like Monika Rani likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2020

@Deepti Jain  Thanks, I will give more answers and post more pictures here :)

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2020

@Deepti Jain  & @meghna_singh  3 more answers

monika-rani-5th-answer.PNG

monika-rani-fouth-question.PNG

monika-rani-third-answer.PNG

Like # people like this
Deepti Jain
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2020

My God! You are on fire lady. hats off to you :)

meghna_singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2020

This is great! @Monika Rani 

download.png

Like Monika Rani likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2020

@Deepti Jain @meghna_singh  one more new answer accepted.

monika-6thq-ans.PNG

srikanth u
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2020

Hi Deepti,

I have seen your discussions in whats app so many times as part of "Agile Practitioner group" and got an opportunity to see you on Saturday's meet and good to see other Atlassian users and the useful conversations.

Thanks for driving this initiation.

I am not sure whether I am eligible for this competition, as I am not from Delhi-NCR region and belongs to famous biryani place i.e Hyderabad :)

But anyway, I took the challenge and answered couple of questions and would continue to share my knowledge in community.

Here you go, I have answered couple of questions and waiting for acceptance.

creating JIRA filters.pnghttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/Using-JQL-Filters/td-p/1358446#U1361499

2nd Question:

Kanban-issues.png

Like # people like this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2021

Hi @Deepti Jain , @meghna_singh  and @Sajit Nair ,

Happy New Year!

I still didn't get the 'Swag' :( for this Challenge.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events