Datacenter performance in AWS

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2017

I am looking to investigate production deployments of JIRA Datacenter on AWS which used the Quick Start template provided by Atlassian and Amazon. Does anyone have this setup running? Would they be open to sharing a single very specific metric from the AWS dashboard? Please let me know. If my suspicion is right, I may be able to save you long term performance pain and troubleshooting.

1 comment

Comment

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 27, 2017

What's the metric?

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2017

I would rather keep it quiet for now, if I am right, I would like to document the solution and then share it with the community with a more comprehensive writeup. 

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2017

Fair enough. I don;t think we've done anything more with the Quick Start template than try it out. Production deployments are more controlled.

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2017

If you have a huge customer on AWS with DC this would likely still apply. Let me know if that's the case and I can share info privately. 

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 27, 2017

We do, but they are locked down even for their partner. What about your previous employer of 4 letters?

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2017

Got some good feedback from them. Would like to see what others are doing.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events