"The Thanksgiving Win" or "How not to get the bird on turkey day"

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2018

It's the last work day of the week in my office. We will be shutting down this afternoon and everyone will get that glorious four day weekend for which we are all truly thankful. 

In the spirit of giving thanks for success and health for the past year@Michael Wolfe and I decided to smoke/cook a feast for our team. Preparations began last night and smokers were fired up at 5am to cook this bounty of smoked chicken, ribs, sausage, pintos with kielbasa, mac'n'cheese, green beans with garlic and bacon, rolls, salad, and of course the choice of pecan or pumpkin (or both) pie. When it was done and the meat sweats had begun, the meal was declared a success and we didn't have to clean all the dishes that we dirtied. 

Do you and your team have any holiday traditions? Any big meals or tasty beverages consumed with your work family? Please share.

20181121_060138.jpg20181121_083800.jpg20181121_124400.jpg

1 comment

Comment

Brandy Adams December 5, 2018

You work with some lucky co-workers! 

Like Jonny Adams likes this
Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2018

Lots of cases of food comma that afternoon, @Brandy Adams

Like Brandy Adams likes this
Brandy Adams December 5, 2018

I bet!! I feel it a little bit just looking at the pic! :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events