Topic Tuesday, Summit

NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2018
Hello Dallas community members.

Wanted to have a fun discussion around Summit today. My question to you is, what is your favorite announcement from Summit so far?

4 comments

Comment

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 4, 2018

I'll start, my favorite is the announcement of Atlassian's acquisition of Opsgenie. It makes sense and very excited to see it.

Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2018

In addition to the Opsgenie acquisition, Jira Ops looks super cool. The integrations with Statuspage and services like Opsgenie and PagerDuty look really useful. Can't wait to be part of the early access to see how we can take advantage of it!

Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2018

Also very excited about Jira Ops. Will be awesome to see what it can really do and see the developing issues it can resolve/assist with.

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2018

Pretty excited about some of the improvements coming to server instances of Bitbucket and Jira Service Desk including that the customer portal customizations that are currently available on cloud are coming to server. Also, excited about the Trello User Groups announcement, too!

Rising Star
Rising Star
September 6, 2018

Hey Jonny,

Improvements are always welcome, right? A better customer portal as well will hopefully make life a little easier.

Now that we have a Trello User group in Dallas, it will be exciting to see how it evolves!

Sebastien Jacques
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 10, 2018

@Jonny Adams, looking forward to the Inaugural DFW Trello User Group!

Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2018

I'm excited about the upcoming improvements to the Trello mobile app. Enterprise permissions will also be a game changer.

Rising Star
Rising Star
September 12, 2018

Improvements are always welcome, right?

I will be interested to see how and what you do with the enterprise permissions! Keep us updated once you are up to speed on them!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events