Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic Tuesday - Atlassian and Team Work

Kaitlynn Tillett January 30, 2019

Hello everyone! 

As I was browsing other groups I came across a post by @Danny Zuccaro and thought it was a great question and that I'd ask it here too! What are some ways Atlassian has transformed the way your team works?

1 comment

Comment

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 1, 2019

Our team previously had no change management tracking procedures. We implemented a Change Request issue type and an approval workflow that would allow any person on the team to approve a CR. This was done in order to introduce a process without creating a burdensome gate that users were unfamiliar with, and allow us to gradually transition into a formal change tracking organization.

Now today, we have at least 2 sets of eyes on every change, Jira takes care of providing our comms team with all relevant details for communicating the change, and we have management oversight for any changes requiring downtime. 

Jira has greatly increased the sharing of tribal knowledge, and ensures we have paper trails to follow in the event we have any outages!

Thanks for the good question @Danny Zuccaro and to @Kaitlynn Tillett for finding it!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events